With our much improved local health situation and steady hold at low COVID-19 case counts – The Mill & Mine has decided to suspend our blanket concert COVID-19 policies. While our staff will continue to follow the same policies, any COVID-related protocols or restrictions that apply to ticketholders or guests will be determined by the performing artist’s request or hosts of rental events. Shows with additional COVID protocols for patrons will be listed below.
If the show you are attending is not listed below, there are no vaccine or negative test requirements for patrons.
SNAIL MAIL | Saturday, August 27
Requires either Proof of Vaccine OR Proof of negative COVID-19 PCR test within 48 hours of concert date.
While we are changing our policies for patrons, we will still be following these precautions:
- Masks are required for staff, regardless of vaccination status.
- Masks are highly encouraged but not required for all patrons, regardless of vaccination status.
- The venue’s large side doors to the courtyard area will be open for air and crowd circulation. (Weather dependent).
- Lounge furniture along with tables and chairs will be placed in the courtyard to allow for spacing and a more comfortable experience for patrons overall. (Weather dependent).
If you are attending a show with a Negative Test or Proof of Full Vaccine policy in place the below applies:
To attend a show with this policy in place, upon entry patrons must present an ID card along with one of the following:
Vaccination record, demonstrating full vaccination at least two weeks in advance of the day of show. Vaccine cards can be in the form of a photo on your phone, physical photocopy, or original document.
Printed or digital copy of a negative COVID-19 test result, administered within 72 hours of the day-of-show by or under the supervision of a healthcare professional. Both PCR and Rapid Tests are acceptable, however, at-home tests are not.
For patrons who have recently recovered from COVID-19, have completed a 14-day quarantine, and would yet not be able to provide a negative test or be vaccine eligible, please reach out to our team at email@example.com to discuss other documentation alternatives available to you.
FOR PATRONS UNDER 18:
- For minors eligible for the vaccine, age 5 – 17, but without a photo ID, a verified negative COVID-19 test result OR a valid COVID-19 vaccination record alone will be accepted.